Saturday, December 12, 2020

progress

I am sewing here and there on my current scrap projects, hoping to make some more progress before the end of the year. Can you believe we are nearly there? What a year.

psp20

psp20


stash buster and easy breezy

Friday group met, and, I finished all the blocks for country roads. It's time to decide if I want to put it in the ufo closet, or, dream up a layout, and, keep going. Today, I have a sew day, too. I plan on working on my snoopy wiggle quilt and grassy creek mystery quilt clue number 2.

getting close

I finished star gazing quilt yesterday. We even put up our tree this week. 

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday
oh scrap
UFO busting

13 comments:

  1. You work on so many interesting projects and they're all scrappy! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it about time for Norwegian Stars to have a turn, love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had a productive week. Love the way the wiggle quilt is coming together. I am on board with wishing to see the end of this year. Next year is bound to be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of pretty scraps in your week, Maggie! Looks like you made a little bit of progress on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice projects on the go, Maggie! Bits of DARK Neutrals for the RSC in some, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your scrappy projects look so festive. All progress is good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun project going on at your place. I love the colors you chose for your wiggle quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    beautiful scrappy projects. I really like the
    purple one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the Snoopy wiggle quilt! And it's always great to see all your progress with your scrap blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many fun blocks! Love the stashbuster ones. The snoopy wiggle is so darn cute. Hope you had a successful sewing day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of fun scrappy stitching going on at your place. I've not started BH step 2, since step 3 came out Friday, I need to play catch up this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favorite things is seeing what other quilters are doing with their scraps. Thank you for the inspiration. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete