Tuesday, December 29, 2020

to do: this and that

The new litterbug - how many masks do you count?


I have just been working on my country roads quilt top - trying to get it together. I have 16 rows together so far. I think I will need at least 4 more. And these are the longest rows. In between rows, I can sew leaders/and enders. It keeps me happy.


Angela at so scrappy let loose the color for January, early. We will be doing pink, so I have pulled the first project I want to do for that. Otherwise, it has been a little down time for sewing. I have been cutting scraps.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! I am going to join in RSC in 2021 and was poking around on the website yesterday. I also saw pink as the January color - now I really need to decide which block to make. Oddly enough, we don't seem to have a huge amount of pink in our stash. Happy New Year to you! Thanks for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Wow, that's a lot of squares to make. It will be beautiful when done. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mask thing happened to use too, they hadn't even been used! It was a change from picking up beer bottles/cans and soda bottles along the road before I mow. Have a happy New Year and the rest of 2021. I enjoy reading about all your projects. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a happy, scrappy New Year, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete