Wednesday, January 18, 2023

hunters star

 Every morning, I make at least one hunters star block. I have also sewn the individual blocks into twosies. I am trying to make them random, but, I find myself picking through them for just the right way to use them. haha -I cut and made the single blocks last year as part of the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.



The daily practice has made progress. I have accumulated  almost 30 big blocks. Better than, if I had sent them to the ufo closet. I don't think all my points are perfect, but, the overall look is really amazing. The plan is working. After all the big blocks are finished, I will send them to the ufo closet to wait their turn for finishing.

5 comments:

  1. I like the multi-colored effect of your Hunter's Star. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunter Star quilt will be a cheerful one when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Hunter’s Star is beautiful!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such pretty blocks! Love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are so pretty! Your plan is working perfectly. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss

    ReplyDelete