Saturday, January 7, 2023

Rainbow scrap challenge 2023

 The first project for my rsc uses hollow nine blocks. I am using 3 1/2 inch squares. I have a box full of 3 1/2 inch strips, and, I saw a quilt that uses these blocks in colors that I can do for the rainbow scrap challenge. I only need to make 3 in each color. I've tried to make the projects for this year a little easier, so, that, I can focus the rest of the time on cleaning out the UFO closet. Somehow, the rainbow projects take over, though.


I used my go die for the flowers I want to include at the end of the year.

5 comments:

  1. The rainbows taking over seems to be the story of my life! Not a bad story to tell though. Your blocks look perfect for putting scraps to good use without too much complication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like hollow 9 patch blocks - it will be fun to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, keeping it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me...I have a Hollow Nine top that needs quilting! Great way to use those 3.5 inch scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blocks! Looks like you're ready for a another year of RSC! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete