Monday, January 16, 2023

radiant star ufo

I finished one of my 5 quilts, and, I was anxious to choose another for the list, so, that, I can ruminate about it and what needs to be done. This is an older UFO from 2012. I took a class at a local Quilt store. And we completed the top to this point that day. My mind was fried making it, and I let it disappear into the UFO void. I don't think it will intimidate me this time. It is low on the list, but, now, I know I can move it forward on it's turn.  


I still like the fabrics and colors. I am glad I left a note for the borders.


Our little kitten rescue has taken over our hearts and surprises us often. He is still is a bit feral and wants to be an outdoor cat, as long as he can take over the house too.

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors, it looks like a sunrise! You've done so well at working on your UFOs. It will be fun to see this one come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fabrics! This star needs to be finished, it's going to be gorgeous! Can't wait. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Radiant Star is appropriately named! It’s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and fabrics in your UFO. I’m looking forward to see your beautiful Radiant Star progress! Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. I hope you’ve been having a good week stitching and enjoying that pretty kitty! 😉 Carol

    ReplyDelete