Wednesday, April 14, 2021

what I am working on

 A little bit here and there. I found some bright 4 patches in my reorganization of the project selves. I think I was planning on making a stepping stone quilt with them. In any event, I brought them over to work on as more of a leader/ ender. 


I need to cut more upcycled shirts for the anvil blocks. I really like making these. Each one looks so nice. 



These are the little easy breezy blocks made with 1 1/2 inch squares. I still have some cut and ready to sew.


I tried  a new bread recipe - honey orange. And it has a mild orange taste that is yummy, and, it smelled so good making it.

I am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I can just smell that bread! Love orange flavor. Your scrappy projects are so wonderful. I'm in love with those Anvil blocks too. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those anvil blocks look like fun, made from shirt fabric with history! And yes, I can just imagine the delicious bread!

    ReplyDelete