Wednesday, April 7, 2021

progress

I am rounding up all the light carolina chain blocks and finishing the cutting, and, sewing the ones I need for the quilt. I have many of the dark ones made as well, but, I am trying to get the light ones to the finish. I found some more tucked away. I thought they were dark background. I've cut some more dark squares to finish what I need.



I have made a few blocks for quilted twins free pattern called swingin checkerboard. I work on these a little at a time.

Winter has been hard on our trees. We have a bit of clean up ahead.

there is always Spring to  look forward



I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks! It's sad to see the old trees die, but when life begins again in the spring with lovely daffodils, there is a happiness that comes with it. Bless you, and thank you for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making great progress on your blocks. Sad about the trees - I hope you plant some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debris clean up is hard and to lose mature trees is sad; but, Spring brings its own beauty and we all move into a new season. Your blocks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrappy blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are lovely! Thanks for sharing the link to that free pattern source. It was new to me, and I saw quite a few patterns there that would be useful for my out-of-control scrap bins!

    ReplyDelete