Sunday, April 18, 2021

stash report April 18, 2021

I went to rug hooking meeting last week for the first time this year. And, I finished the flower part of this project. I was pleased until I saw the picture. I want to rework the tips a bit. I have a great lime green wool for the background. This is my portable project that i can take with me to the meeting. Mr. Scarecrow is big and heavy, so, I am saving him for home.


No change in my stash report this week. I have several quilting projects ready to complete. So, one night I will go to bed, and the next day, I will have a few finishes.  haha

Stash report April 18, 2021

Fabric Used this week:1 1/2 yards 

Fabric Used year to Date: 53 yards

Fabric Added this week: 2 1/3 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 55 1/3 yards

net fabric: 2 1/3 yards bought more than used  

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I had an guild open sew on Saturday.

I am done with one of the pumpkins of my Mr. Scarecrow rug hooking project



It is time to start the next smaller pumpkin.




I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. I wish the quilting fairies would come and finish my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Please quilting fairies, come to my home as well! Your poinsettia look beautiful! Congratulations on finishing your large pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Very pretty red flower. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower! Those colors are so bright, green will make a very fun back ground. Happy stitching this week. Looking forward to seeing all your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rug hooking looks very pretty. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to be able to join meetings! Your flower looks great!
    Thank you for linking up today ;)

    ReplyDelete