Tuesday, April 27, 2021

to do: take it easy

I still have 100 more easy breezy blocks to go for the size I want to make. I am slogging through them each day. I try to make at least 2 per day, but, sometimes I run out of any combinations, and, I go foraging in the scraps to cut for awhile, until, I am tired of cutting.  This may take some time. By now, I have a system for making them.







The tulips have been lovely this year, and, didn't mind the snow storm. I am trying to move the rock back from in front of the red tulips to where you see it. We just can't keep as much weeded and cared for like we used to do. As we get older, we will just have to make things easier for old people to do. As soon as the tulips finish blooming, we will move them as well. Then we will mow in front of the rock with the rest of the yard.
















2 comments:

  1. Your tulips are so beautiful, Maggie! And those Easy Breezy blocks are coming along nicely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will slog through and before you know it, you will have enough! Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete