Friday, April 2, 2021

A new Goal

It is a new month and I want to set new goals for the one monthly goal at elm street quilts

The color of the month for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy is blue. As the UFo I want to finish, I have chosen floating stars. I think it just needs borders and quilted. I started this quilt with a class in March of 2017.   Most of the blocks were made then. And the top was was made by July 2017. I think I stopped because there was a border decision to be made, and I wasn't thrilled with my version of the quilt. But, it deserves a finish. And, after time has passed, I really like it.



I am adding one more row to last month's one monthly goal to make a top ready to be quilted.

needs one more row


6 comments:

  1. Best wishes for quilting in April!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of these quilts. Good luck with your goals this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floating Stars looks like a great quilt to bring to the finish line. I’ll be interested to see what you choose for a border. As in most projects, sometimes you just need to step away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variety of star sizes and fabrics you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, I am such a sucker for star blocks and I'm in love with BOTH of the projects you're working on right now! Happy almost Easter to you and your family! And happy quilting all month long.

    ReplyDelete