Friday, April 9, 2021

floating stars top

I added the same blue as the setting triangles to finish the top of floating stars. This is my one monthly goal for April. It needs backing, and, binding, and, a turn on the longarm. Hopefully, this will be another ufo done this month. I am sneaking it in between other people's quilts. If I didn't, I would never have finishes.


I am trying to make 2 easy breezy blocks each morning. It's easier after I cut a lot of squares from scraps. I cut a stack of the background pieces as well. I will work through them until, I can't make sets any more and then, go back to piecing.



I'm linking to:

TGIFF different     here  and here

9 comments:

  1. Good luck on you star quilt!! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great floating stars! I love the blue setting triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floating stars top is just great! I love the different sizes of stars, and the big yellow one that really catches the eye. I need to look at my Easy Breezies and see what I need for light blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty light blues in your Floating Stars quilt! I quit making the Easy Breezy blocks! I was doing the smaller size and just couldn’t see where it was headed. Maybe at a later time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing your One Monthly Goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your floating stars are beautiful: congratulations,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those stars! Sounds like you are really driving thru your UFOs , great work!
    Stay safe and sew on !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you on needing to fit your quilts onto the longarm in between client quilts! It's a challenge, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on finishing your star top. I know how hard it is to quilt your own when you have client quilts to finish. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete