Friday, December 28, 2018

top 5

Meadow mist designs is having a linky party of our top 5 blog posts for 2018

I have 19 finishes for 2018. That is definitely my top 5 favorite thing.

The blog post with the most views was my participation in a block of the month finishing challenge with a Christmas block of the month.


I had the most comments
from a stash report with  picture of my son and his son. They were a favorite of mine and very cute.


 I received a thank you email for a a blog post of the quilt tutorial series of Christmas snowflake. quilt. The email is definitely a favorite.




My favorite quilt is always the one I have just finished. But, at this time, it would be the fishy quilt because I feel a little like a designer.




And as a whole the quiltville mystery quilt challenge was a favorite because I finished several mystery quilts that would have gone undone, I fear, if I hadn't had a goal. there is a tab at the top with my 2018 finishes.




I am linking to:


4 comments:

  1. I agree, my favorite finish is always the most recent one! Your fishy quilt is definitely a fun finish. I remember the picture of your son and grandson, too - so precious! Wishing you a great 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a very productive year ! wow ! Lots of great finishes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great top 5! Looking forward to seeing your adventures in rugs and quilts in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks and quilt top! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete