Friday, December 21, 2018

progress

All my customer quilts are done, and the longarm is all mine. I want to finish a few of my projects over the holidays. And finish to me is putting together the back top and binding, ready to be quilted, And maybe quilting.
The backing is pieced and the binding ready for orca bay mystery.


I have had this basket of a quilt and fabrics to the square dance mystery taking up much needed space in the quilt room. I need borders. I am not feeling inspired yet.  definitely nope....


definitely nope... Inspiration will come soon enough.


I have been cutting my large florals for a quilt  idea I have for the scrap crazy 6 template.


And I have been restacking my project boxes. After a year of searching through them for various projects, they are all over the place. I am pulling my top 10 ufos for 2019 and putting them in the same location.


I am linking to:

I am linking to:


1 comment:

  1. Yay for working on your own things!! I bet that feels SO good!! and Orca bay - can't wait to see it when your done!!

    ReplyDelete