Tuesday, December 18, 2018

ufo 2019 edition

Patchwork times has an ufo challenge for 2019. I have enjoyed using some sort of ufo motivation for my quilting these last couple of years. She suggested 12 of them. I am sure my One monthly goals will also use help finish these projects along.

A couple of years ago, my daughter and 3 other quilty friends exchanged houses every month. It had to be before I was blogging since I can't find any reference to them here on the blog.They were to finish at 4 inches but could be anything and any fabric. It will be fun to get them out and look at them.


2015 Allietare! - needs borders and so on
2013 celtic solstice just needs quilted


on ringo lake is in blocks and I have a corner pieced. Just 2 weeks ago, I moved my sewing cabinet and discovered sashing pieces behind it. I would have been beside myself, if I had not found these before working on it again. Even now, I worry that I will forget to get them back to the project box.


I did a second version of Grand illusion using Denise Schmidt  fabrics. I have it assembled minus the borders.


2016 En Provence civil war - needs quilted
lucy's basket  was another swap project with my daughter.


cactus patch
garden party
smith mountain morning was  a workshop with Bonnie Hunter in Lafayette Indiana. I have all the blocks finished.



I am adding two new quilts to the list
black sheep
sand castles

I am linking to:

too cute tuesday

chameleon color linky

Oh scrap
Patchwork times










1 comment:

  1. You've got a great list of projects for 2019. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete