Tuesday, December 4, 2018

fishy goals

I have all the fish words done for the fish jar quilt.  Lowercase I was a quick letter. Wait until you see L. Too bad there weren't more of them. I am so glad we had some good guessers.




here is the fish quilt from earlier.

If I just keep swimming, I will get this done.

I am hoping to meet a few goals for next year.

1. I am declaring 2019 the year of flannel. I have several boxes I need to weed through and decide on either using it or passing it on to someone that will.
2. I want to continue in my challenge to finish all the quiltville mystery quilts.
3. I want to participate in the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy
4.  I want to participate in a swap with friends
5.  I want to participate in one monthly goal at Elm street quilts
6.  I want to finish 6 ufos for the year
7.  I want to use more fabric than I buy
8.  I want to gift 3 quilts
9.  I want to teach a wokshop for my quilt guild
10.  I want to make a rug
11.  I want to clean the dining room and have a holiday dinner - it could be valentine's day or  Christmas - who knows. It is that bad.
12.  I want to be more consistent in my gratitude journal

I am linking to:

too cute tuesday

chameleon color linky
patchwork times
Oh scrap

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Your fishes are coming along nicely. And your goals for 2019 sound intriguing and very obtainable. Happy Happy Tuesday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea you've got going for the fish quilt border. Looking forward to seeing that one come together. You've got a great list of ambitions for 2019. Good luck with all of them. (I am and am not read for a new year).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with these goals! Your fishy piecing looks perfect. Happy stitching from me, Canadian Needle Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean the dining room and have a dinner. I don't have a dining room anymore. So I hired cleaning lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your list, especially the last two! We had a valentine's party once years ago and had pink and red foods - it was really fun!

    ReplyDelete