Friday, January 19, 2018

turtle top

I have sewn the rows together for Mr. Turtle quilt. It is so very cute. I just love it.



I even made a special label for the back and the flannel back pieced.


and I have the binding together from scrappy bits.


Maybe, this will get finished soon. The quilting frame is empty. It shouldn't be, but I could quick sneak this in the line.
There was a soaping disaster yesterday. I missed the mold a little bit. sigh....
At least it will be easy to clean



I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop



8 comments:

  1. You are right! The turtles are so cute and so is the label! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turtle quilt is adorable! And I love your label. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable turtle! Your label is really special too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The turtles are looking so good! Love your special label too - can't wait to see the final finish! Good to hear you enjoyed the pattern - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute turtles and the label is delightful. This will be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute quilt! The top is fun, the backing flannel is cool, and the binding will look great. I love scrappy bindings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The turtle quilt is so very cute and the label is adorable! Congrats on getting it to the finished flimsy stage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! for a nearly completed quilt. SEW cute!!!

    ReplyDelete