Sunday, January 28, 2018

sunday stash report January 28, 2018

Joann is carrying batiks in precuts now. each package is 30 pieces instead of 42 of other companies, but they are 7.99 and can be purchased with coupons. I really like the light squares.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 12 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 14 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date:13 yards


Net Fabric for 2018: 1 yard more used than purchased.

I missed 3 days of stitching anything with the flu. 57% for the week
86% for the month so far.

During recovery from the flu, I did a lot of sitting, and I had a chance to finish and prep another Marie Webster block. for slow Sunday stitching


I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in piece






6 comments:

  1. Great batiks, don't know that my Joann's carries them. Your applique block is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Marie Webster blocks are so pretty. Glad you are feeling better. You did really well at finding the energy to stitch even with the flu. Most people I know have been knocked flat for several days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Marie Webster block looks so much like a block from that time period. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous block! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently discovered JoAnn's batik pre-cuts as well. I love several of the color ways and bought quite a few during their 50% off sale earlier this month. I've discovered that the jelly rolls from at least one color way are 3" width instead of 2.5" It won't be a problem for the current project I'm working on, but will make them less convenient to use for certain patterns and/or if I want to mix colors or add from my stash. Have you found any inconsistencies in the size of the batik precuts you purchased?

    ReplyDelete