Saturday, January 27, 2018

squared away

I have finished 3 squared away blocks for the January rainbow scrap challenge. It seems I can't count to 16. Every time I cut for the half square triangles, I was short.




I have the inner border and the outer border sewn on the butterfly quilt and realized it would make a great quilt for my Granddaughter. So I may have 2 of them finished for January. I wasn't really planning on them being birthday presents, but it seems like a good idea if I can wait.

I am linking to
 SewCan She



9 comments:

  1. Pretty Squared Away blocks! I especially love your fabric choices in the middle block of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Squared Away blocks turned out beautifully. The orange and teal is such a beautiful and bright color combo. There are still a few days left in the month, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you got your squared away blocks done, they look great. I have not done any yet, still thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you finally ended up with enough half square triangles. Your blocks look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how each of your Challenge blocks showcase a different central design. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty blocks! I love the blue fabric in the center of the top block.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Squared Away blocks are very nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blocks look great! I like that each one is a little different from the others. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seem to have the same challenge when it comes to counting out the necessary pieces!

    ReplyDelete