Sunday, January 14, 2018

sunday stash report January 14. 2018

JOann had their precuts on sale, buy one get one free with an additional 20% off coupon. That made 40 strips 10.40. I certainly don't need any more, but I couldn't resist the cream jelly rolls. They are so easy to use. I have discovered that they are not cut true, but I can run them through the accuquilt. I reach into my neutral bin more than any other scrap bin.


I have finished a customer quilt. She gave it to me before Christmas, and then she became ill and said she wouldn't be quilting for awhile, and I procrastinated finishing it. She is ready now, and has a beautiful reproduction Christmas quilt to bind for winter. That is always a favorite way to spend a winter evening especially if you add hot chocolate.



I ordered acid dyes from cushing during the holidays and as part of their Christmas gifting, they sent this adorable rug pattern with my order. What a wonderful surprise.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 2 yard
Fabric Used year to Date: 2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 9 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 9 yards


Net Fabric for 2018: 7 yards more came in than went out.

I missed one day of 15 minutes of stitching this week
so 13 out of 14 days - 93% for the year


I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces





6 comments:

  1. Neutrals are always a good purchase. The customer quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice quilt. I always like to get the neutrals when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Christmas quilt is gorgeous! Some days it's just hard to find that 15 minutes, still 93% is an A so you are still doing really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Christmas quilt! You are doing good with your daily stitching. As a professional quilter, do you ever have to make yourself go into the sewing room?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt and quilting! I used to love binding as well - until my hands rebelled....Sigh....
    I still crochet and hand stitch little projects. Nice purchase of those neutrals! Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky find on the neutral strips. The customer quilt is beautiful and you did a nice quilting job too.

    ReplyDelete