Friday, March 3, 2017

bunny ears treat bag


I am ready for Spring. Obviously, jumping the gun a bit. But I thought these Easter treat bags are so cute! They are also very fun to make from just 4 charm squares and a giggle. I found the idea here on Patchwork Times, and she had a link to the tutorial here.




Here are some of mine





I didn't want to do buttonholes, so I have been experimenting with one side of a snap and an eyelet.
I bought these, but they look too big for the bunnies and they were 1/4 inch eyelets.

I am linking to:
TGIFF
Finished or Not Fridays
Whoop Whoop
Fort Worth Fabric Studio

I have started a pair of socks with all the leftover bits of yarn from other socks. I absolutely love how they are looking so far.


3 comments:

  1. Cute bunny bags. I saw these last year too and meant to try them, but life intervened. Cute socks. Isn't it fun to make socks like this. My last two pairs have been scrappy ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love all those bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh.!! Those bunny bags are so CUTE!! I don't even have grandkids yet, and I'm wanting to make a bunch for treat boxes. :D

    ReplyDelete