Sunday, March 5, 2017

stash report March 5 2017

I won a wonderful fat quarter bundle from Molli Sparkles  Thank you so much!
7 fat quarters from Jennifer Sampou shimmer line #2  


I am really excited with the beautiful colors and textures.
And I love anything with writing on it. I'm not sure I can cut into it. sigh,,,

I have some flowers to attach to American Beauty Rose quilt on a Sunday afternoon with Spring giving hints, it's almost time

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 133 1/2 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 1 3/4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 38 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2017: 95 .5 yards more used than added

I am linking to:
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a beautiful collection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally cut into my earlier Jennifer Sampou fabric. It was delightful to sew. Congratulations with the win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win, these are lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Those fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some very pretty fabric additions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win. Those are some great fabrics. Wow, you are really using lots of fabric this year. Great going. I guess that means you have lots of quilts finished ??

    ReplyDelete