Friday, March 24, 2017

Back to the top


Fancy Forest is a top - hooray!



Bit by bit, I think I will have a finish by the end of the month.

I tried the Irish chain block to see what it will look like together.




Off my needles is the second scrappy sock using the so vanilla sock pattern. I used a size 1 -32 inch circular needle. I just finished it last night. I just love the scrappy. I still need to get rid of ends and block them. Just in time for sandal weather :)  Actually, I could just keep making single socks and match them with any other hmmmmm.


I am linking to:
TGIFF
Finished or Not Fridays
Whoop Whoop


fort Worth Fabric Studio

6 comments:

  1. I had never thought about just making single scrappy socks and never having to match them up with another. So true! And it's so difficult making the second sock sometimes. Your finished quilt top is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love your Fancy Forest quilt top, and your socks are just SCRUMPTIOUS! I like that the socks are scrappy and not identical. They still "go together," and they look much more interesting and authentic when they aren't exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy Forest is looking so good. Congrats on getting it into a finished flimsy. Happy stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Fancy Forest looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fancy Forest looks great! Love those socks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the first to finish Fancy among people that I know are working on it. Really cute! I totally love your scrappy socks. I'm hooked on them too.

    ReplyDelete