Sunday, January 15, 2023

stash report January 15, 2023

I found some batiks to add to my stash. I was surprised how much aqua/ turquoise I have added to my stash the last few years. I have an impressive stack of them. Last year, my goal was to mindfully add yellow and purple. I did a great job, I think. This year, I don't have a focus for purchases, except not to make any - LOL. I have plenty of everything. plenty.....

 Stash report January 8, 2023

fabric added: 6 yards
fabric added year to date: 12 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards     

fabric used year to date: 0 yards  

I sewed 7 days last week. It was dreary and rainy. What else to do? 

After losing this rug for so long, I have been making preparations for completing it. I needed to dye a few yards of wool for the background that I want for the last border. I didn't want to move on, until, I had this decision locked in to the plan.  I think I can go ahead with the alphabet letters in a dark red color.

village rug

I am linking to:

15 min to stitch at life in pieces


3 comments:

  1. Batiks are so hard to resist, they have such vivid colors. You'll catch up on the fabric out side soon. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son just gifted me some aqua and lavender fabric for Christmas. Now I have to decide how to use it. I don't remember you losing your rug. I hope you finish it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know i love batiks so I find them hard to resist as well. That rug is so cute! I love to watch how your rugs progress towards a finish. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete