Monday, January 2, 2023

A new year- a new monthly goal

I can't believe it is a new year already. So much possiblity ahead. Good or bad, I feel blessed knowing I am God's child and He will direct me for good.

I think my last post for this quilt was here in September 2021. This is one of the quilts I want to enter into our Spring quilt show 2023. I need to make sure I get it really ready in time. I will make this my January one monthly goal. I need to check on borders and find a back and binding for it. It needs quilting, trimmed and bound before the end of January. 

dotty bow ties is a top. I am looking for a back and binding, and then, it is on the longarm next.

I am linking:

11 comments:

  1. This will be a fabulous quilt show entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEW beautiful, Maggie! Happy finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choices for this. Best of luck finishing for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sea Swept quilt is so beautiful! Good luck and best wishes for 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Storm at Sea quilt! Your colors are beautiful. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie your Storm at Sea is a stunning quilt. I can see why you would like to add it to the show. Good luck with your list this week. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a wonderful quilt, lots of movement and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt is beautiful. It will be a wonderful addition to the show. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Have fun with this quilt on the longarm.

    ReplyDelete