Sunday, January 8, 2023

stash report Jan 8,2023

I bought BOGO layer cake. I can always use white.


I ended the last year using 133 yards more fabric than I bought. But, I still would like to lower my fabric purchases in 2023 by 10 %

Stash report January 8, 2023

fabric added: 3 yards
fabric added year to date: 6 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards     

fabric used year to date: 0 yards  

I sewed 6 days last week including Friday sew.

My hubby hooked this cute snowman for me. I drew the pattern. It has been waiting for me to finish it. I will hand sew the back with a piece of wool today for slow stitching. I have plans for him to be a winter wreath. I almost have the wreath ready. Perhaps, it will be ready before winter is over.


I am linking to:

15 min to stitch at life in pieces


11 comments:

  1. Good neutrals are always useful additions to the stash. You got off to a strong start on the stitching time metric. Hopefully once you get to finishing a few projects, you'll be back to more out than in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how much fabric you have on hand. I really like that hooked snowman. Hubby did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet snowman! I have over bought so far this year, I need to do better! But who doesn't love more stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have a team of hand workers! Love this fun rug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your snowman. Good job on reducing your stash by that amount. If only it wasn't so easy to add to the stash. . . .!!!!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, visiting you from Kathy’s Sunday Stitching.
    Wow! Well done to your husband! It’s gorgeous!
    Barbara of The Flashing Scissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little snowman. A clever husband you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute snowman! Wonderful to have a crafty husband.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kona fabrics are beautiful, and these white squares are too. Lovely snowman!
    Thank you for sharing and linking up with P&Q!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute snowman. Neutrals are always a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the snowman rug! How wonderful that your husband hooks too. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete