Sunday, January 1, 2023

stash report 1/1/23

There were some great ( in my opinion) sales for Christmas even for fabric. I bought a layer cake of halloween, because, I just love halloween.


I ended the last year using 133 yards more fabric than I bought. But, I still would like to lower my fabric purchases in 2023 by 10 %

fabric added in 2022 141 yards

fabric used in 2022 274 yards

Stash report January 1, 2023

fabric added: 3 yards
fabric added year to date: 3 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards     

fabric used year to date: 0 yards  

3 yards bought more than used. 

I sewed 5 days last week. 

I dyed wool using the same dye recipe I had been using for my village rug, but, it isn't matching. So, before I can start the new project, I have to dye more wool or change my plans.

So.... I think I will be working on hexies this slow sunday and start the year with this in mind.


I am linking to:

15 min to stitch at life in pieces


5 comments:

  1. More out than in, so you ended up on the winning end of the stash management front. Your 10% reduction on incoming seems reasonable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween fabric you bought. Sounds like a great idea to buy less and use up more! Good luck in 2023 meeting your goal. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used an incredible amount of fabric this year. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete