Sunday, July 31, 2022

stash report July 31, 2022

I loved this halloween bundle called Old Made and I finally found a sale price I could live with the price. I am so excited to include it in my plans. I always need neutrals. It is amazing how fast they are used up to the smallest scrap.

old made halloween bundle

Stash report  July 31, 2022


fabric added: 8 yards
fabric added year to date: 76 1/4 yards 

fabric used: 4 3/4 yards

fabric used year to date: 134 3/4 yards  

58 1/2 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I have a little more done on my witch rug which I started here in March.

I am getting close to starting the moon.

 This is the first year our nasturtiums are really taking off. I use the flowers and leaves for skin care. I need to harvest almost every day. Luckily, they are just out the back door. They are edible, too, but are spicy hot.


I am linking to:




15 min to stitch at life in pieces

7 comments:

  1. Those look like great jelly rolls. Especially the Halloween one. I really like how your rug is progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to add to your stash of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your witch is really coming to life... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Halloween anything anytime!! Your witch is a Hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A witch rug! It's coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great to find the fabric you've been pining for on sale? That's the best and that fabric is so cute! Love, love your rugs and this Witch rug is adorable. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Nice fabric. I've never got enough neutrals. Have
    a great day!

    ReplyDelete