Friday, July 22, 2022

crown blocks

 I finished the blue star and crown blocks from the June rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I was a bit behind and dawdled finishing. I have at least cut the purple blocks for the July blocks, but, haven't started them.





We have had a good rain this week and milder heat ( 89 instead of 90) The garden appreciates it. We had a small batch of beans, and Indiana corn is on the corners everywhere, 7.00 a dozen here. Last year it was 5.50 a dozen. and when we started our family it was 1.00 a dozen ... good times.

5 comments:

  1. THose are pretty blocks - they look time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always amazing how scraps turn into art, isn't it! enjoy the fresh vegetables! thanks for joining up with TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I didn't realize until now that Crown blocks are Sister's Choice blocks with different fabric placement. And I do like both. Made a couple of Sister's Choice quilts but never a Crown quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the star and crown blocks! Corn was $7/dozen around here last year. I've seen it for $15/dozen this year!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It got behind with RSC too. I worked on Purple this month and now I need to go back and catch up on the blues.

    ReplyDelete