Sunday, July 3, 2022

try again one monthly goal

We are going to try this again for my one monthly goal at Elm street quilts. I have filled in the blank spots and squared the EPP for this little handsewn quilt. I want to iron all the edges out ( they are still wrapped around the paper templates), and starch it before I trim it. Then, I will add a border, and quilt it. I used this as my goal for May but, didn't finish it.

goal for July

  

Stash report  July 3, 2022

fabric added: 0 yards 

fabric added year to date: 60 3/4 yards  

fabric used: 6 yards - I finished tiger, tiger

fabric used year to date: 136 yards 

76 1/4 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 5 days last week. And I had a sew day with the guild Saturday

I have some hand stitching to do on my friendsheep rug, but, I have to trim and press first. I haven't gotten to that yet, But, I did put another rug on the stand, that I can work on slowly in the mean time.

I started it here in March while I was waiting for my sheep rug to finish with the other swappers. I did the hat and face and I am working on the banner above her head. She is a fun little witch.

spellbound






4 comments:

  1. What a restful little quilt. A lovely piece to work on in odd moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your witch. I hope you can get that pretty quilt finished this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute rug! I love watching these progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt is so pretty! What a lovely little quilt it will be. And that witch! She is adorable. Love her. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete