Saturday, July 9, 2022

purple blossoms

 This week I have been working on blossom time in purple for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I had pieces already to sew from the first time I worked on them in 2020. I have 7 done and need 5 more in purple.


I found this planter at aldis. It is like the green stalk everyone is talking about on gardening channels, But, much cheaper. I have planted fall crops in here. Carrots, radishes, green beans, sage. We will see if this works or becomes a chore to keep watered. At least it isn't taking up space in the garden.

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your tulip blocks! They're going to make a pretty quilt. That planter looks very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks and a tower garden filled with a fall promises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blossom blocks. Nice and Spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tulip blocks, your quilt will be lovely! The planter is very unusual. I've never seen one like it. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete