Monday, February 7, 2022

5 quilts february 7 2022

  Covid has come to visit and I am not very perky. I think we are holding our own, but who knows.

My 5 quilts progress report.

1. Rainbow scrap challenge - color aqua/teal. I have candy made from crumbs and strings.



2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I have 2 rows finished



3. rhododendren mystery - hunter -  I haven't done anything on this project. I think I have some cutting I need to do for clue 6. I haven't looked.


4..  too many circles - the top is finished. I am looking for a back and binding. I used the random number generator and I drew an older UFO using moda maypole. I think I have decided to not finish this UFO. It isn't my thing, and, I have so many other projects I would rather do. I am only going to live so long. haha





5. use a jelly roll -  dart a free pattern. It is ready to put together with sashing strips, but I have done
 nothing

MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet

1. row rainbow rsc -on the frame -started quilting - quilted  -needs binding

2. gray baby flannel -on the frame -started quilting - quilted  -needs binding

3. Pineapple blossom - hunter -need to find it - I don't like it so I am waiting until later to quilt this one

4. Christmas sparkle

5. shine

6. EPP green bright

I am linking:

7 comments:

  1. Those aqua "candy" blocks are so cute. They will make a really fun quilt. Giving yourself permission to NOT finish something is hard, but will turn out to be a "free-ing" decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blocks! My granddaughter loves candy and this would be so cute for her! I hope you recover quickly and no long haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candy blocks look lovely in the teal fabrics. You certainly have a lot of lovely projects to keep you busy. Hoping all is well and the effects of COVID will be minimal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your brush with Covid is very short! Love the candy blocks. That Dart pattern is neat!
    Take good care, and thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better every day! Take care of yourself first! The projects will be there when you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling perky soon. Take care and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those aqua candy blocks are really fun! Might have to try those!

    ReplyDelete