Sunday, February 20, 2022

stash report february 20, 2022

 Remember last week I was so happy that I didn't bring 4 fat quarters home from goodwill? Well, this week they were half price, so.... you win some you lose some....

3 fat quarters 50 cents each

On the approved list to bring home this year, is purple, orange, and tiny print neutrals.

1 1/4, 3/4, long scrap 2.00 for 3

stash report February 20, 2022

fabric added: 3 yards  

fabric added year to date -3 yards

fabric used 22 yards -row x row finished

fabric used year to date 70 yards

67 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 5 days last week. 

I am working to even a side on my hexie quilt. I made these hexies last week and I am adding them this week. The farthest right print is the longest I want to go for the edge.




I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Pretty hexies, beautiful soft colors. I love the two new purple fabrics!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fat quarters were waiting for you. I love the hexie quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat quarters half price at Goodwill sounds like a big win to me! I'm going to need purple this year, too. Maybe I should try Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes... tiny print neutrals can come home anyday! They are always necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to pass up that good of a deal. You found some great purples. You've gotten off to a strong start on the stash management front.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dark fabric that looks like a night sky.....way to pretty to leave on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete