Thursday, October 10, 2019

4th quarter finish along

It's the fourth quarter for the 2019 finish along. And it is time to make a list of what I might get finished in the next three months. This is my first year joining the finish along. I think it has helped me actually finish a few extra projects. Making the list is hard, since we can list more than we finish, but not less.  So it is ok to go big.
I also have a list I want to do by month - One monthly goal at elm street quilts. I find that a little easier to keep track of what I am doing.

4th quarter
1. unicorn
2. snowflake
3. crayon
4. sweet land of liberty
5. rainbow pineapple blossom
6. sister's 9 patch
7. crazy 6
8. countryside cottage
9. 4 patch x
10. jelly mystery
11. melba applique
12. epp diamonds
13. scrappy twirl
14. soul searching
15. faux hexagon table runner
16.wonky wishes
17.big EZ Christmas
18.stars and stripes
19.epp diamonds
20. greased lightening
21.ode to Joey
22.double wedding ring
23. florabunda
24.sand castles
25. lucy's baskets

There is no doubt that I will not finish everything on my list by the end of the year, but then I will have a head start for next year.

We moved our mandevella in the house for winter and it thanked us by having three blooms this morning. They are so beautiful and I look forward to a winter of red blooms.


I have a few more pictures from a recent quilt show in Lafayette.















I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. My list of to-dos rivals yours. I may need to check out the places you mentioned to help motivate me to make a dent in my projects. I still have a pineapple plant outside. I think I need to move it indoors for the winter this week. I enjoyed the mini quilt show. Lots of beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty significant list! Good luck! October is already half over, how did that happen so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a list! Happy Stitching and good luck with your goals. Thanks for linking up on behalf of the FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete