Saturday, September 22, 2018

blue trees

I am a little short for the rainbow scrap challenge. this week. I really didn't take the time to get this week's blocks together. I did get them planned.
I only wanted 2 dark blue blocks for my birch trees. I cut the 12 1/2 in background squares


And I sewed a few strips together for the tree inserts.


I have spent a little time each day sewing hourglass units for orca bay and pieces for my double wedding ring. I am not seeing great progress at this point, but I am moving forward. I am still a little blurry with my cataract surgery. I have a big quilt finish I will share on Monday.

I am linking to


Oh Scrap

3 comments:

  1. Progress is always good, even it seems so much slower than we like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any progress is progress :)

    Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Progress is progress! Don't push after cataract surgery! Can't wait to see your colorful birches!

    ReplyDelete