Thursday, September 27, 2018

hooking a leaf

I have a leaf hooked in my Cleveland rug. I am guessing it symbolizes the botanical gardens. It's fun to revisit Cleveland and the biennial in memories as I hook this rug.


It has been awhile since I worked on the Christmas snowflake quilt. But I was able to sew another red one. I only need 3 more blocks to begin assembly.


Linda from Friday quilt group has finished a quilt of valor for the vet's home.


and another donation quilt for the police department. This one included donated fabric from the guild.
She collects the quilts from the guild in October to make one big donation.


I am linking
needle and thread Thursdays
Oh Scrap
Jos country junction

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas Snowflakes all together in one quilt.

    ReplyDelete