Sunday, September 23, 2018

stash report September 23, 2018

There was a sale on craftsy. I start way too many blog posts with a stash report that way, or some variation with the word sale.
I bought the halloween fabric for a quilt that I had seen, but other stuff  jumped in the box as well.


a layer cake, 2 jelly rolls, and 3 charm packs


and two fat quarter bundles.


I am going to start connecting these 3/4 inch hexagons to Mrs. Holder's hexagon quilt for my slow Sunday stitching. I can't wait.


stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yard
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 753 1/2  yards  * 400 donated

Fabric Added this Week: 19 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 181 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 571 3/4 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week - double wedding ring


I am linking to:


sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

8 comments:

  1. There's some beautiful fabric there. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty in that box! your hexagons are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some beautiful fabrics. You are using so much fabric, that you should be able to replace it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always surprised at how often fabric tends to jump into my box when I purchase fabric, it happens with yarn too. Funny isn't it? You have some lovely fabrics to work with happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard not to refresh the stash now and again. Craftsy and Connecting Threads have been my downfalls this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always a good day when oodles of fabrics find their way into your bag. Lots of pretty fabrics there. Loving those hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about a mass donation of things I'm not ever likely to use, too! As long as you have gotten rid of hundreds of yards of fabric this year, I don't think you can feel guilty for bringing in a few! Well, I wouldn't feel guilty anyway. I just want my stash to be things I'll really use! Congratulations on getting to sew some regularly!

    ReplyDelete