Friday, September 28, 2018

hexies and one monthly goal

All the green and brown hexies are attached to Mrs. Holder's hexagon quilt. I decided to"finish" Mrs. holder's hexagon quilt. so I am working my way to a rectangle.



It is the end of the month already and it's time to see how I did with my one monthly goals.

"For my one monthly goal this month, I want to finish the strings for orca bay, finish roll roll cotton boll, and I want to start a unicorn quilt for my Granddaughter." 

I did finish the strings for orca bay and cut and started the piecing work.





I finished roll roll cotton boll


And I decided on a pattern for the unicorn quilt. That's a start.
check check check

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful quilt - I just love it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did really well on your OMG this month! Congrats. Love your hexie project, it's coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finished quilt. I love it. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finished quilt. I love it. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete