Friday, October 28, 2016

A little Boo


I love Halloween and, probably, stuffed in drawers and crannies are more halloween projects than any other kind. And still I stop and look at the Halloween decorations everywhere I see them. I try not to buy anymore. We are really beyond that part of our lives. But, this guy had to come home with me. I found him at a church bazaar. I love his crooked smile and his "snappy " personality. He was handmade by someone. He has a rusty pin holding his pants on tee hee.  He came with his own pet scarey cat... in a sack. Fun - Best part my adult children think he is hideous. :)









I finished this last week to hang in my kitchen, just in time to fold him and put him away. But, then he won't get dirty.



Now that I have met the deadline for our guild's magazine challenge, I need to finish for the donation deadline next month. I hope to finish two. They are in the ready to be quilted and bound stage.
I am linking to:
TGIFF
Finished or Not Friday
Whoop Whoop
crazy mom quilts

1 comment:

  1. Purple and dots - my two favorite things! Thanks for linking to Finished or not Friday!

    ReplyDelete