Sunday, November 27, 2022

Stash report November 27, 2022

I bought another neutral piece for my boho heart quilt. I am using these colors as the background.

Stash report November 27, 2022

fabric added: 1 yards
fabric added year to date: 135.5 yards 

fabric used: 7 1/4 yards  

fabric used year to date: 224 yards  

90.50 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 6 days last week. 

As I was cleaning a pile of stuff, I found a bit of fluff, and thought it had been a while, since, I had spun anything. I always enjoy the process. I find it soothing and relaxing. I need to make some time for this again. I could pack it all away, if, I don't actually spin anything. Once, I do, I am hooked again. I dyed this wool, and carded it a few years ago.


so pretty


tada - yarn

I am linking to:

15 min to stitch at life in pieces


14 comments:

  1. Lovely colors, your yarn looks soft and sweet. A great new project is on the way ;)
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created some gorgeous handspun, Maggie! I have trouble figuring out what to do with the skeins I've bought or been gifted. What's your go to project for yarn like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yarn is beautiful, and so impressive that you spun it yourself! What will you make with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yarn is so pretty! I have never tried spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dyed wool! Very me colours lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great neutral. Your numbers are still really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty yarn, what will you make with it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your neutral fabric and that yarn is beautiful. I have never learned to spin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your neutral background is so very pretty! Your wool is lovely – maybe perfect for a spring project?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a good week on the stash and stitching fronts. I like that multicolored yarn, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so impressive to dye, card and spin your own yarn! And so pretty. Thanks for sharing on my weekly link up, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete