Friday, November 11, 2022

finish scrappy twirl

I started this quilt in 2018 and I called it template twirls. I made it using the crazy 6 templates from creative grids as part of an experiment. I was determined to go through my templates, at the time, or get rid of them. I made several quilts or tops at the time, and had so much fun, I kept the templates LOL

This is a great use for all the little bits of strings and crumbs

60 x 70 and the sun was funny for the photo


I quilted all over bubbles and added the binding by machine.



other quilts I used these templates:

pink quilt

oriental pinwheel

scrappy twirl 2

I am linking to:

TGIFF


5 comments:

  1. What a fun scrappy quilt, Maggie! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an AWESOME quilt!!! I love the movement of the black thru it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of scrappy fun in that quilt. It's one of those quilts you see something new every time you look at it. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great use of the Crazy 6 templates and an innovative way to use up scraps. The result is simply lovely. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete