Sunday, November 13, 2022

Stash report November 13, 2022

I bought this for a rainbow scrap  challenge next year. At least that is the plan. I want to do saw tooth stars


Stash report November 13, 2022

fabric added: 3 yards
fabric added year to date: 134.5 yards 

fabric used: 14 yards   I finished scrappy twirl this week

fabric used year to date: 216 3/4 yards  

84.25 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I worked very slow and babied my thumb and finished the border of spellbound. May be it will be ready for next year. 

I am linking to:


7 comments:

  1. That is such a rich palette of rainbow batiks. I can't wait to see how you assemble the sawtooth stars. Happy quilting! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Spellbound rug is fabulous!
    Great fabrics for next year's RSC project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spellbound is fantastic! I hope your thumb feels much better soon. I understand the pain. I love the rainbow fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful set of fabrics, looking forward to seeing you RSC quilt for next year. Spellbound is really cute. Sorry you are still having to baby your thumb, hopefully that won't be the case for much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those batiks will be perfect for RSC! Sounds like you have a great plan. Sorry about your thumb, but it was worth struggling on to finish Spellbound. It's wonderful! I am simply in love. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell linkup, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these batiks, and you are going to make a beautiful RSC quilt with them. Well done with your rug, it's lovely! I hope your thumb is better now;
    Thanks for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great batiks! Love the rug.

    ReplyDelete