Saturday, November 12, 2022

blossom blocks finished

I worked on the quilt blossom time through the year in 2022 making the blossoms by color from the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I needed 140 and I have finished 140. This project is retiring to the ufo closet, hopefully, for a short vacation before finishing.


I went through my black 2 inch strip bag and made a few more zippers.


 
I need 23 more zippers. There is a chance that with brown next month and odd colors in december, I can have the zipper blocks all made by the end of the month. And, then, these blocks will get a spa vacation, too.
I will still need to work on cross and crown, and hunters star next year. I have a few projects I have my on making. we will see.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blocks! I like having a box full of block sets, just waiting for the right time to be put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for finishing all the Blossom Time blocks! They'll make such a pretty quilt. I like those zippers, too. Isn't it fun to have a variety of blocks and quilt projects to choose from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew fun to have a set of blocks waiting just in case you need an emergency quilt. I did get a chuckle about the short vacation in the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the progress!

    ReplyDelete