Saturday, November 5, 2022

blossom blocks

I made a few blossom time blocks as part of my rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I finished the center of rhododendron quiltville mystery


I made zipper blocks. I put frolic quiltville mystery quilt on the longarm as part of my one monthly goal.

I have been ironing scraps from a gifted bag.


I have been enjoying wonderful fall weather. It is still 70 during the day with pretty aqua blue skies. I am not looking to plunging into total darkness with changing our clocks back, tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Other peoples scraps are so much more fun than our own. Your blocks are lovely. We are having fall weather here as well and a nice change in the weather is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a productive week! That is quite a bag of scraps, too. Hope you're finding some treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blossoms. Love how scrappy they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blossom blocks are so pretty, and my, such a big bag of scraps! There's sure to be plenty of treasures in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of those dark, dreary days either. But Spring then becomes a treat. LOVE playing with new, gifted scraps. What fun. ~~Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Blossom blocks are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like getting up in the dark either, and I'm so glad that even with the changing of the clocks that's not happening. Lovely Blossom Time blocks! What a pretty quilt they will make. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss, my weekly show and tell linkup.

    ReplyDelete