Wednesday, November 16, 2022

5 quilts 11/16

last report 5 quilts October 31 , 2022

I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another.

1. rhododendren mystery - Bonnie hunter - the top center is together. And I did get brave enough to trim.


2. Boho heart - I have finished a small section of group 3

3. I am working on the sashings of dotty bow ties.  The bow tie blocks are made. I am slowly adding a sashing to the center of each block, 10 at a time. All of the blocks are made, but, I am short a few. Do I make more or make the quilt smaller .....hmm


4. circa 1880-  More about this here. All the rows are sewn together that I have made.

5. scrappy twirl  - finished - hooray


new number 5 - frolic mystery - back and binding - re-ironed - frame

MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. 

customer quilt time pause

customer quilt time pause

1. sea swept

customer quilt time pause

2. wonky courthouse steps 2

customer quilt time pause

3. wonderland table topper

4.wonky courthouse steps

5. tokoyo subway

I  am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Love your weekly roundup because there's always so much progress being made! Scrappy Twirl is wonderful! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the progress! I really like how you are sashing the bow tie blocks, that's really cool.

    ReplyDelete