Friday, September 23, 2022

5 quilts September 23, 2022

I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another.

5 quilts last report September 14, 2022   

1. Rainbow scrap challenge- light blue - I have all the light blue finished for the month

2. rhododendren mystery - hunter - This is the bottom corner and I have the top corner done as well. I have 1 row of 4 ready to add to the quilt

3. Boho heart -Three more blocks made for section 2




4. I started dotty bow ties. The bow tie  blocks are all ready. I am slowly adding a sashing to each block, 10 at a time




5. circa 1880-  The last time I worked on this was in 2020. I have 8 rows sewn together, which is halfway.



MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. 

1. EPP green - need back and binding - ironed - frame - quilted - needs binding - found the binding

customer quilt time pause - linda

2. lotus flower? I don't remember this -my notes say it is in the upstairs closet - I have decided not to quilt this one. I may just ask at guild if anyone would like this.

customer quilt time pause

3. blue ridge beauty - 

4. scrappy twirl

5. ugly I spy

I am linking to:


5 comments:

  1. What an ambitious list! The dotty bow ties caught my eye right away -- I like the nine-patch center in each block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, each of these is definitely worthy of completion! It's amazing how you can "eat an elephant" (or finish a UFO) eventually if you just take one "bite" every day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the dotty bow ties, nice & scrappy & bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, a lot of lovely projects in progress. Love the sheer variety! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete