Wednesday, September 14, 2022

5 quilts 9/14

5 quilts last report August 22, 2022   

1. Rainbow scrap challenge- light blue - I have been adding a few zipper blocks as I go along  with the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.


2. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I finished a row with a set of 4 - 3 rows to go


3. Boho heart -Two more blocks made for section 2





4. I started dotty bow ties. The blocks are all ready. I cut what I need for the idea of sashing I am planning. I may need to cut more if my math is wrong.



5. circa 1880- I needed more triangles for the blocks and decided to add kona snow for the alternate color. I had a 6 yard piece and surely that will be enough to finish this top.  The last time I worked on this was in 2020.




MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. 

1. EPP green - need back and binding - ironed - frame - quilted - needs binding - found the binding

customer quilt time pause - linda

2. lotus flower? I don't remember this -my notes say it is in the upstairs closet - I have decided not to quilt this one. I may just ask at guild if anyone would like this.

customer quilt time pause

3. blue ridge beauty - 

4. scrappy twirl

5. ugly I spy

I  am linking to:


1 comment:

  1. Great progress again this week. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete