Wednesday, September 21, 2022

scrap cutting

I blogged about making a cutting hit list here. And, I am surprised at how successful it has become. I was able to add to my projects on the list, and, I had a few leftover scraps to add to the scrap users system that has served me well for many years. I have a tray of 2 1/2, 2, and 1 1/2 inch strips.


I have a tray of 3 1/2 inch strips, 2 1/2 x 4 1/2  and 2 x 3 1/2 inch rectangles. I had a few smaller pieces that became 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 inch squares.


Our apples have been falling from our old apple trees. I tried canning them in syrup with a touch of cinnamon. I am not sure why I lost all the water.  But, I am sure they will be yummy.


I  am linking to:



2 comments:

  1. Your scrap saver system seems like a miracle. Can't wait to see how well it works with the quilts you have underway or want to make. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My strip scraps usually go into making rugs. Now I want some cooked apples with cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete