Sunday, September 18, 2022

stash report September 18, 2022

I love neutrals in a variety and this was a perfect choice. I need a variety in my scrappy quilts.

3 yards layer cake

Stash report  September 18, 2022


fabric added: 3 yards
fabric added year to date: 95.5 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards  I am close to a finish

fabric used year to date: 170 3/4 yards  

75.25 yards used more than bought. 

I am using a dark blue almost navy for the sky around the moon in my witchy rug called spellbound.

I sewed 7 days last week, including an open sew day. 

I am linking to:




15 min to stitch at life in pieces

4 comments:

  1. I am sorely in need of good white background fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love neutrals too and am forever buying them. Another cute rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too much neutrals ;) The sky looks nice on your rug, I love to watch the progress. Well done with your week, sewing every day is great!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like an excellent layer cake! You can never get enough of a mix of neutrals. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete