Wednesday, December 22, 2021

wonky finish

I chose wonky courthouse steps for my December  one monthly goal at elm street quilts. I think this will be the last finish for the year. I have met my goal for the phd 21I started this in 2019 as a fun side project using my smallest scraps. Making this was very therapeutic. Bonnie Hunter is offering this pattern as a freebie and it is downloadable on her site. I pieced this entirely on my Singer treadle

80 x91 = 22 yards 


I used a scrappy red binding and a flannel sheet for the back. It should be warm and cozy.

13 comments:

  1. Omg, this quilt looks like it required a lot of work. You have done an amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can just imagine snuggling under the beautiful and cozy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful, a really cosy quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! That's a great string-pieced top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing scrap buster! Fantastic job on this finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great finish! I love all the scraps and the red binding. I can't believe you pieced the whole thing on your treadle machine - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of scrappy goodness in this one Maggie. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your super scrappy quilt finish, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super finish, so scrappy! And the red binding is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great scrappy project! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss. Happy Almost New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete