Sunday, December 12, 2021

stash report dec 12 2021

Joann had jelly rolls 30 % off with an additional 20% and I like using their neutrals. Although, they are not accurately cut.

I have to remember that there are only 20 strips per roll

stash report December 12, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 208 yards

Fabric Added this week:5 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 173 yards

net fabric: 35 yards used more than bought - still on the plus side

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 7 days this week. 

 Once the friendsheep exchange began in my rug hooking guild, we have been passing them around pretty quickly. I did the top tan sheep for Valerie who has asked for neutral colors. 

valerie

I saw my rug this week. I started it with the rainbow sheep, I really like it and think it is turning out soo cute- don't ewe?

 yellow= pam h - violet = vivian - dk blue = carmen


I am linking to:






15 min to stitch at life in pieces

  



6 comments:

  1. These are adorable, and yes that rainbow one is super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sheeps, I love the neutral version for Valerie, and yours, rainbow, so cute!
    Great new jelly rolls for your stash, you can't have too many black and white.
    Thanks for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rug is beautiful with those colorful sheeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rug is so bright and cheerful! Very unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sheep are adorable. The rainbow one is fabulous. She certainly stands out from the crowd in her colourful coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you mentioned the jelly rolls at JoAnn's. That would be a deal when they are on sale plus the 20% coupon. I'll have to keep an open for that, from now on. I think your rainbow sheep are cute also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete